Monday, November 9, 2009

Holy Eucharist

Tomorrow night at 6 I will be blessed to have my last eucharist before I'm given final rights. I am so happy and excited about this. It looks like we'll have over 100 people here which means our tiny house will have to use front porch overflow. I can't wait to celebrate with people I love. Sharing the body and blood is the ultimate meal of love. I can't begin to explain the peace and love of God surrounding me and Gary. You are all a part of that. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Love, Roseann

8 comments:

Holly said...

Roseann -- I know you only second-hand, mainly through Mimi and MP, but you have become a vibrant presence to me. I will hold you and Gary in prayer in the days ahead. God be with you.

Holly

Theodora May said...

Roseann, I also came in second hand, from MadPriest. You are in my prayers. Theodora May

Arkansas Hillbilly said...

Will be with you in spirit and prayer from Rogers...

whiteycat4104 said...

What Holly said ... Thoughts and prayers are with you as you approach Tuesday's Eucharist and the days to follow. God's peace to you and Gary.

EY said...

I'm definitely going to be in the overflow crowd. The Boy will be there if he can.

Tracie the Red said...

I think it is we who should be thanking you for so many reasons! :)

DanG said...

You have certainly shown up, paid attention, been yourself and have accepted the outcome. You have been true to yourself. Safe journey.

Erika Baker said...

I'm with you in spirit and in prayer. God bless you all.