Friday, September 4, 2009

Just stuff

Yesterday my priest Terri came to visit. I like her so much. She is easy to talk to and I can be just totally open and honest. Like when she told me someone asked her to ask me if they could come visit and I said no. The person is an energy vampire and I can't handle her right now, or probably ever. Terri actually giggled when I said no. I shared an experience I'd had with the woman and she understood. Sometimes you have to forgive people and then keep them as far away as possible.

I'm going to go to church Sunday. My friend Kim is meeting me in the Narthex at 10:15 and she promised she would stop people from trying to hug me. Don't get me wrong, I love hugs, it is just that I'm a little fragile right now and bruise easily. I'm very excited to be going to church. Terri said she expected a rather low turnout being a holiday weekend but I wouldn't care if it was just me and Kim.

Razorback opening game is tomorrow. Go Hogs!

5 comments:

motheramelia said...

Have a wonderful Sunday. Good for you for saying you won't abide "energy vampires." Sounds like your priest is a wise and kind woman.

susan s. said...

What Mother Amelia said... This is wonderful, Roseann. MP says it's a bigger miracle than Jesus on Mars(or wherever he showed up last)!!!

Grandmère Mimi said...

Roseann, I'm so pleased that you'll be going to church. How wonderful.

Terri sounds lovely. What a wise move it was to return to your old church.

Love and prayers.

PseudoPiskie said...

Go, Roseann! What great news!

suzanne said...

This news made my day! I know it will be perfect. I pray for great weather for you, and I hope Kim is a good defensive guard!

Love and Hugs (gentle).

ET