Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Home again

I just got home from the hospital and man oh man am I glad to be here! I'm up on my couch nesting with the wiener dogs. I still have some congestion in my lungs but Dr Kimball loaded me up with drugs and inhalers and everything I need to get rid of this crud. Great news, the feeding tube is removed. I'm FREE again! ha!

My new priest at St. Peter's came to see me twice and I really like her a lot. We had an instant and deep ability to communicate and I feel like I can trust her.

Thanks everyone for the prayers and emails. They mean so much. Love, R

10 comments:

Grandmère Mimi said...

Rosann, I am so happy that you're home and nesting with your wieners, love.

That's great about the priest. I'm sure that makes a world of difference. Keep on keeping on.

Much love and many prayers.

Wormwood's Doxy said...

What wonderful news!!! Both about your being home (and free!) and about the priest.

Love, hugs, and prayers...
Doxy

Two Auntees said...

I am so glad to hear you are home. Cuddle with your dogs. They have magical healing powers.

Prayers continue.

susan s. said...

This is so great!!!! More prayers.

susankay said...

I am so very happy for you (and your dogs)

Blessings

Paul said...

Wonderful news, Roseann. Prayers continue!

Arkansas Hillbilly said...

Awesome news! Welcome home!

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

What the others already have said so eloquently I second, dear Roseann!

motheramelia said...

Belated reaction to your wonderful news. Prayers continue.

Tracie the Red said...

Joy!

My mother also returned home from her latest hospital stay. Both her and my father told me that the LAST thing you get when you're in hospital is any actual REST.

So now it is time to soak in restfulness and wiener happiness. :)