Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Sunday y'all

I'm starting to feel like a human bean again. Yesterday I cleaned the kitchen and today I'm doing a little laundry. I can't get the wet stuff out of the washer and into the dryer so Gary will have to do that part. I'm not coughing as much and my appetite is strong.

My dear friend and evil twin Sue's brother is a little better. Isn't prayer a wonderful thing. I believe in the concept of inter-being. We're all connected with all of creation and when we put forth healing, positive energy it works. There are all kinds of healings and I know we don't see all of them on this earth but I believe with all my heart that they happen.

3 comments:

motheramelia said...

Thank God for all the small blessings. Happy Sunday to you and love and prayers.

Paul said...

May the week ahead be filled with energy, appetite, and love at every turn.

Grandmère Mimi said...

Roseann, I'm pleased that you're feeling better and that you're able to do tasks around the house. I know that gives you satisfaction. I bitch and moan about housekeeping sometimes, but I'm frustrated when I can't do the work.

Good news that Myron continues to improve. Prayer is a wonderful thing.

My prayers for you and Gary continue.

Much love and many blessings.