Monday, July 13, 2009

Update

Well, I'm on another roller coaster ride. My blood pressure has dropped so low that dialysis isn't working. My arms are swollen to twice their size and I'm having respiratory and heart issues. I'm going to have another dialysis tomorrow where they just pull off fluid. My nephrologist is really concerned but being at home makes me feel better than being in the hospital. Gary is having a hard time with all this because I keep spiraling downward. Please keep him in your prayers.

6 comments:

Joan said...

Ro~~ Know that you and Gary are always in my prayers. Hang tough, my friend!

Wormwood's Doxy said...

Prayers for both of you--and for your nephrologist and all those who care for you, my friend.

Love,
Doxy

Grandmère Mimi said...

Roseann, I pray daily for you and Gary, love.

Much love and many blessings.

Lindy said...

Roseann, I pray for you, Gary, and your doctors every day. May God grant you everything you need and be known to you.

Paul said...

What everyone else said.

Two Auntees said...

You are in my prayers. You have been so brave.