Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Get this book

When In Doubt, Sing: Prayer in Daily Life by Jane Redmont. This book is so spirit renewing!

I'm riding the health roller coaster again. Had some tests done and should get the results today. Hopefully I won't have to go back to the hospital. I'm having a hard time keeping my chin up right now. Gary has gone back to work which is great. I miss him so much though. Poor baby me, can't stand to be away from him for 8 hours. LOL It is probably really good for him though to be away from me and around healthy people.

5 comments:

Grandmère Mimi said...

Roseann, I'm sorry you're having more health problems, love. My prayers for you continue, especially that the test results are good, and you don't return to the hospital.

I'm glad to hear that Gary is recovered from his surgery and back to work.

Isn't Jane's book wonderful? It seems like just the thing for you now.

Love and blessings.

Two Auntees said...

Sorry to hear you are having more problems. Prayers continue for you and Gary.

Wormwood's Doxy said...

I remember you and Gary in my prayers, several times a day, Roseann. I'm glad to hear that Gary is mending, but I'm sorry that you are riding the roller coaster again. (Roller coasters should be fun! I just took my kids to an amusement park and we had a blast...)

Jane's book *is* wonderful! As is Jane herself. :-)

You've probably read a lot more than I have, but I find the works of people like Kathleen Norris, Nora Gallagher, Barbara Crafton, Joan Chittister, Anne Lamott, Peter Gomes, and Frederick Buechner to be spiritually helpful too. (Just thought I'd offer you a little laundry list from my book collection!)

Cheers,
Doxy

susan s. said...

Praying a lot, Roseann. I keep seeing you on FaceBook playing those games. Hope you're winning them.:-)

Joan said...

Prayers ascending, Roseann.

I'm waiting for Jane's book from Amazon.