Sunday, May 31, 2009

Number 200

This is my 200th post to my blog. Not a lot in the grand scheme of blogging, but a milestone for me.

A wonderful thing happened to me on Facebook yesterday. An old college friend found me and renewing that friendship led to even more college buddies. I've been having such a good time catching up with people. One pal lives on an island in the Gulf of Mexico about 10 miles out from Corpus Christi. Poor guy has to hit the beach every day! It was such a joy to me that he is well and happy.

One thing about catching up with folks you haven't talked to in 25-30 years is you get good and sad news. It is not easy for me to tell people my life is all about getting well at the moment and I'm sure it is not easy for them to tell me some of the things they have. What is wonderful though is the opportunity to share.

Telling our story can be hard work sometimes. We all have a story though and I want to know what they want to share. My prayer list is getting longer for sure. My gratitude list is getting even longer!

I want to thank all my readers, commenters and lurkers for taking the time to share my story. I thank you for your prayers and kindness. 

Love, Roseann

2 comments:

Grandmère Mimi said...

Roseann, congratulations on 200!

I'm pleased that you've met up with some of your old high school pals. A family from our church leaves tomorrow to move to Corpus Christi. We will miss them

Prayers for you and Gary continue.

Lindy said...

I love being able to hear your story unfold. Thank you, Roseann. You're a beautiful light.