Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just stuff

Willy, my favorite home health nurse came by today and I am doing much better. Getting nutrition and calories sure makes a difference. I loaned him one of my Motown box sets that covers 1959 to 1971. I know he'll enjoy it. I don't usually loan out my music but I really trust him.

I've been pretty upset about the situation over at MP's blog. I've been accused of taking sides and just because I don't think the language in those emails was okay. What those people don't know was I also had discussion with MP about forgiveness. I've been derided for my screen name. Maybe I'm not so good at Being Peace but at least it is a goal. More than one person has picked at me about that name but I can live with it. I think forgiveness is our main mission in this life. Anything else we do is for naught if we hold grudges. Jesus forgave everyone. He didn't write them a note and say let me think it over, he forgave them.


6 comments:

motheramelia said...

It would be nice if we could all give peace a chance. Glad to know you are getting nutrition. Prayers.
Amelia

Douglas Ward said...

Here is a prayer for your continuing nourishment.

Tell Gary I'm ready to arm rassle him now. I think I can beat him in his current condition. After he gets well from his surgery, probably not.

Arkansas Hillbilly said...

Hey there!

Don't let the stuff over at OICBW get you down. Stuff like that happens all the time and blows over once hurt feelings and pride are done.

I hope you got the thing I sent you and that it helped.

Paul said...

Just checking in to let you know that you and Gary continue in my prayers. Nutrition: good stuff.
Blessings!

susan s. said...

What Paul said! And I hope I haven't put any roadblocks up in the way of peace...

renzmqt said...

Hey, glad to hear your feeling better with the increased nutrition. Robert Browning (?) said, "A man's reach should exceed his grasp or what's a heaven for?" The name(s) you have chosen for your blog and blogger profile are not declarations of divinity or perfection - they are aspirations and quite wonderful ones, at that. Folks that are "calling you to the carpet" and being snarky about your name(s) should just bugger off and pull the logs from their own eyes.