Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just calm down

I don't apologize for asking for prayer for a friend. I don't apologize for deleting troll posts. I had to delete one post from a friend that had a line feeding the troll and I regret his reaction to that. Unfriending me from Facebook seems a little extreme to me over a minor thing but that is his choice.

I have apologized to Elizabeth. I was hard on her and that is not my role to play.

I have turned on the moderate comments feature to avoid any further postings from the troll. Joe, if that is your real name, I feel sorry for you and you are in my prayers.

Just to be clear, I'll ask for prayer for anyone at any time. If that bothers you please just skip the post.

p.s. I drove some today. Just a short distance but the first time in months! It was a blast!

8 comments:

Juanuchis said...

Yay for the driving! I'm sure getting out under your own steam is beyond liberating and uplifting. You go girl!

Grandmère Mimi said...

Roseann, how lovely that you drove today. I rejoice with you.

Moderation is the way to go with the trolls. Delete first and, if that does not discourage them, then moderation is the next step.

Why someone would want to annoy you, Roseann, you with the shitload of troubles that you have had recently, well, I don't understand that person at all. It's beyond the pale. Excuse my language, but I am angry. Moderate my comment out, if you find it offensive.

Blessings and love.

motheramelia said...

Roseann, so pleased you were out and about.

Arkansas Hillbilly said...

Great to hear you were out and about a bit! Woo hoo!

Lindy said...

I am glad you were able to drive. That must feel good. So happy for you.

Paul said...

Out and about - how wonderful!

susan s. said...

Driving can be a wonderful thing. Good for you Roseann!

Wormwood's Doxy said...

So glad to hear that you are getting out! Prayers continue for you and Gary.

Pax,
Doxy