Monday, April 6, 2009

Things in my heart

All day I've been thinking about going to the Keys with Traci and having big, fat cheeseburgers in honor of our fathers. I might even sneak a sip or 2 of beer.

I've been thinking about how much I love St. Sue and her friendship. She is an awesome lady.

I got my St Jude medal from Anonymous and it is wonderful and hanging around my neck.

I've been thinking about MP and how goofy and then profound he is. I wish he was a priest at my church.

I've been thinking about my 4-leggeds and my OCICBW friend's 4-leggeds. I think God really outdid it with the creation of dogs. I love cats too but dogs rule.

Then I got sleepy and took a nap. Naps are one of the best things ever.

Love and prayers to you all, Roseann

2 comments:

motheramelia said...

What a wonderful reminder to look at our blessings.

Tracie the Red said...

:sings:

"Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer - Well, Good God Almighty which way do I steer for my Cheeseburger In Paradise - Heaven on earth with an onion slice..."

Hahahaha!

No cheeseburgers here in Orlando tonight. Schnitzel instead. But very tasty stuff.

Oh, and cats rule. :snicker: