Thursday, April 16, 2009

Patient Packet

Well, my new patient packet arrived today. I was just getting ready to open it when Gary had to leave for work. I decided not to look at it until he gets home. He remembers things better than I do and plus I'm just nervous about it. Maybe that is silly but I'll just feel better to go through it when he is with me. Have I told you what a great guy he is?

I talked to a police community crime abatement officer about my warring neighbors. I told him I had no intention of getting anyone in trouble. I asked if someone could just talk to them about their behavior and how it disturbs the neighborhood. Apparently they have people who do that sort of thing which is a great service. Sometimes a warning is enough.

Gary is off the next two days and we're going to drive down to the neighborhood park and go for a walk. I'll use my walker and sit down when I get tired. I think if I can just move a little more it will help me build up my strength. Also, some sunshine will be nice. I wish I could take the doggies but I think Gary "walking" me will be enough to handle.

You're all in my prayers and I love you, Roseann

4 comments:

Grandmère Mimi said...

Roseann, I do hope that you get to take your walk in the park.

Tracie the Red said...

I'll second Grandmere's statement!

Lindy said...

Enjoy the sunshine, Roseann!

Paul said...

May you find some time in nature restorative and joyous.