Monday, April 13, 2009

Not feeling so hot today

For the last three days it has become harder to breathe again. The nurses at my dialysis center are wonderful and know what to listen for. They will probably send me for another chest xray. I'll let you know how things go.

Update: turns out things are okay just some fluid on my lungs that came off in dialysis. Major good news is I'm going to try for Barnes Jewish hospital in St Louis. My donor is cool with that too. Even better my friend John Dawid lives there and is going to be our resident angel. I feel so blessed.

9 comments:

Diane said...

praying for you, today.

motheramelia said...

Prayers and the peace of the risen Christ be with you.

Pat - Arkansas said...

Hooray! They do *good* stuff at Barnes! I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

Glad that extra fluid went bye-bye!

susan s. said...

Prayers again!

Tracie the Red said...

^^ What they said!!

Paul said...

Prayers continue.

Blessed Eastertide to you and Gary.

stlmark said...

If you need a eucharistic visit let me know, and please consider joining us at Christ church Cathedral downtown, as you wait your procedure.

Deacon Mark Sluss
Christ Church Cathedral
1210 Locust St.
St. Louis, MO 63103
314- 255 1639

Grandmère Mimi said...

Roseann, I'm pleased that the fluid is gone, and I pray that everything works out for you to go to Barnes.

Blessings and much love.

Tracie the Red said...

Hey there Roseann, just strolling by to say hi and see how things are today. Hope to hear from you soon!