Saturday, April 11, 2009

Beef Stew and LornaDoones

I met Patricia online through MP and Mimi's blogs. I can't remember who got in touch first, I just remember being so happy to see another Arkansan. I got to meet Patricia yesterday when she brought a meal for me and Gary. Beef stew, rolls, salad, blackberry cobbler and LornaDoone cookies. Even better, she's a fellow LornaDoone fan!

We had a really great visit. We realized we know lots of the same people. Got to tell some stories and I have a new friend. How cool when a friend moves from cyber to F2F!

Thanks for everything Patricia. Gary also sends thanks and says your beef stew is one of the best he's ever tasted. 

3 comments:

Wormwood's Doxy said...

Beef stew and blackberry cobbler?

Swoooooooon.....

TBTG for the Patricias of the world, who serve as the hands and feet of Christ!

Wish I could bring you food too--but prayers continue to ascend from NC. We do what we can. :-)

Pax,
Doxy

suzanne said...

See? The web has brought you another saint!

Good on her..

Easter Blessings to you, Gary, and you little four legged friends.

Tracie the Red said...

Awesome! And beef stew & Lorna Doones rule. Try dipping the Lorna Doones in just a little strawberry yogurt. It's actually good.