Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thanks everyone

Well, some good news. I'm being transferred to the dialysis center at St Vincent's hospital. This is a much nicer place where I can lie down and sleep instead of sit in a plastic, worn out lazyboy recliner. It is also quiet and we are cared for by RN and LPNs instead of medical technicians. I am very grateful for this development.

Someone I know online committed suicide on Sunday. Please pray for his family.

Thank you for the prayers. I pray for all of you daily. What a wonderful connection that is. 

Thanks again to Janis for sending me the St Jude card. It will take a miracle for me to live out the year. My friend Larry believes in miracles and prays for one every day. Thank you Larry.

Love you all, Roseann

9 comments:

Grandmère Mimi said...

Roseann, I'm so pleased that you were transferred to a nicer place. I continue to pray for you, and if I get my hands on a St. Jude medal, I will send it.

I believe in miracles, too, and I pray for a miracle. What kind of miracle will happen, I can't say, but you will have yours.

I am quite moved that you continue to think of others at the same time that you have so many troubles of your own. Surely your prayers are quite powerful.

May your online acquaintance rest in peace and rise in glory. May God give comfort, consolation and peace to his family and to all who loved him.

Love and blessings.

Tracie the Red said...

Committed suicide? How awful!

Any time I hear of a suicide I wonder about really crazy things, like "could there have been some way to intervene, prevent this..." etc.

Heartbreaking. Prayers all round.

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

Prayers ascending!

eileen the uppity woman said...

I pray for you every day Roseann!

susan s. said...

Me too, Roseann... I pray for you.

Lindy said...

I pray for you too Roseanne. You don't know me but I kind of know you from MadPriest and from praying.

I have a St. Jude medal. If you want it just email me at hannukahlinda at gmail dot com and tell me where to send it.

Glad about the improved care you are getting, and still believing the best for you.

Lindy

Sara said...

Prayers continuing.

FranIAm said...

Roseann, I usually read through the reader and don't leave comments. That said, you are on my heart and in my prayers every day.

And yes, the suicide... so tragic. Life is fragile but yet beautiful. Let us hold one another in prayer always. What a grace to be in community as we all are.

Wormwood's Doxy said...

Roseann, I'm glad to know that you are receiving better treatment in a more comfortable place. Like the others, I pray for you and Gary daily.

Pax,
Doxy