Saturday, February 28, 2009

I love my couch

Once again I'm on my couch with a nest of wiener dogs, a heating pad and a comforter my friend crocheted for me. Pain pills are still my friends but hopefully they will move on soon. I have a walker so I can get around. It is rather snappy with a blue metallic finish. When I'm well and can drive again I want a car like St. Sue's only in this fun shade of blue.

I am so grateful to all of you who've taken the time to pray or write notes or send a good thought my way. Over the next few weeks I'll have more tests and prepare for transplant or whatever happens next. 

Love to all, Roseann

9 comments:

Tracie "Red" Holladay said...

omg you are home now! Huzzah!

Weiner dogs, do your cuddly-snuggly thang!

:)

Joan said...

Weiner dogs are the best for cuddling!! Prayers still going up for you!

suzanne said...

I could lend you a basset hound, who is a cuddle bug and thinks he's a lap dog too. Only 3 1/2 feet long, and 65 lbs.

Love to you and Gary, and the kitties, and of course you lap warmers.

The Holy One..

renzmqt said...

Glad you're back home. I'll think of you as I cuddle with my little buggers this evening.

Grandmère Mimi said...

Roseann, I'm so happy for you. Enjoy your couch and your wiener dogs. My prayers continue for healing of everything that needs to be made whole.

God bless you and keep you.

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

I am so pleased!

.... and to picture you with the doggies ;=)

Joyful thoughts for Gary!

susan s. said...

Oh, Roseann, I am so glad you are home with the pups and Gary. I'm sure the couch is much more comfortable that any hospital bed!

I now have you permanently on the prayer list at church, so now many more people are, as they say at my sister's Baptist church, prayer warriors here in Berkeley.

Lee M. Davenport said...

Noting like wiener dogs to keep you comfy and constantly reminded that you're loved, loved, loved!

I speak from experience, of course. As I type, I've got my sweet Willa, who I call my living hot-water bottle, pressed right up against me.

I'm so glad you're home! You've been in my prayers and will remain so.

Lots of love.

Janis Bland said...

Hee hee! I'll add Bruno the Basset to Suzanne's, tho he's only a lightewight at 59 pounds. :)