Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You may be right, I may be crazy.


Most of the day yesterday I actually felt good! It was wonderful. I did dialysis, shopped for groceries, cooked dinner and cleaned up the kitchen. I can't remember the last time I was able to do all that in a single day.

Tonight I'm going to my friend Simms' internment. Only a few people knew the type of friendship we had and I wish I had someone to talk to, someone to share stories with me. 

It looks like baby Logan will arrive sooner than later so I'm going to work on his quilt today. For some unknown reason Katherine has chosen :::::shiver::::::: monkeys as the theme for his nursery. Apparently she doesn't know that the two most evil and vile things on this earth are monkeys and clowns. Has she never seen the Wizard of Oz??? Holy Mother of God, I'm forced to sew secret charms of protection into this quilt.

No comments: