Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Update on the shooting

It turns out my neighbor who shot himself is an Iraq war veteran, had been drinking all day and had a bad bout of PTSD. 

So I'm throwing this pair of shoes at W for starting this fecking war in the first place and because my neighbor can't getting the help he needs.

Everyone please call or email your Senators and Congress members and remind them that we need to bailout our soldiers! Tell them to get our people out of Iraq and make sure they have all the medical and other services they need.


2 comments:

renzmqt said...

Awesome, Roseanne, I remember tearing up at the first reports on how damaged our folk are that are coming home and how piss poor the services available to them.

Tara Hayes said...

Awesome, Roseanne, I remember tearing up at the first reports on how damaged our folk are that are coming home and how piss poor the services available to them.