Saturday, August 30, 2008

Judging and all that

I called brother and apologized for judging him and nephew and hurting brother's feelings. I haven't spoken to nephew. It is not worth it to me to have hard feelings. Brother and I are on opposite ends of the political spectrum but we love and care for each other and that is what matters. I asked him to promise me that if someway, somehow Pat Robertson became king of the world and tried to put me and my friends in a concentration camp that he would hide us. He made that promise and said he would fight along side us. I know...it sounds like a ridiculous extreme. Part of my thinking process is to look at an issue, situation or behavior and see where it could go if left unchecked. Does it lead to the highest good for all or does it lead to fear and death?

If it ain't love, it ain't God.

No comments: